Monday, March 27, 2017

(The) Makeover Monday (That Wasn't)

So per my new schedule that I created only like a week ago, I'm supposed to do a post today of a furniture flip.

Problem is, I haven't done one in the last week.
(Hangs head in shame)

What have I done instead?  I don't even know.  I know I've cleaned up an awful lot of poop.  Our foster puppies went back to the kennel because they're ready for adoption, but we still have Mama dog until she can get spayed, and she's still learning the ropes of how to be a civilized house pet instead of a running-in-the-back-alleys-of-Kentucky-poop-where-you-will kind of dog. I think we're finally turning the corner, but my LANDS!





And I've been trying to do some research on vendor fairs.  I'm registered to do my first one in May, so I'm looking for ideas on how best to display things, and trying to figure out what I'll need to have on hand.  I ordered a Square so I will be able to take credit cards, which is exciting, and I have a bunch of things in my cart on Amazon, like a cash box, paper shopping bags, tissue paper, etc.  If anyone out there has advice, I'm all ears!  Help a Vendor Fair Virgin out, will ya'?






Though I didn't do any furniture makeovers this week, I did finish up a house sign for a friend.  She asked if I could make her a house number sign that had a little box incorporated into the bottom to put a small planter or two.  Since I know she has a thing for wish flowers, I decided to personalize it by adding a wish flower painting onto the flower box part.




So anyway, that's that.  Hopefully I'll have a furniture piece made over for you next week.  If not?  More shame.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...