Tuesday, May 3, 2016

A Little Before and After

Bought this darling little rocker at A Habitat store for $5! It was a dull white, and I decided to paint it a pretty slate grey, and distress it just enough to let the white show through in places. I also went ahead and drew a flower in one corner of the seat for a touch of whimsy. I used a paint pen for that so it was beyond easy. It was easy peasy.

Then, before I even finished the rocker, I found this sweet little table someone was selling for $10. Can you say chippy love? Clearly, the two needed to be together. I painted the table white with the same slate grey for the top, and now the two look inseparable, don't they? I can only hope that when someone sees them at Rooted, they will take them home together.

You know, the way it was meant to be.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...